This summertime favorite is best enjoyed when peaches are in season and at their sweetest. It makes a great compliment to a strawberry pecan salad, or as a dessert after your favorite grilled meal! It's quick, easy, and a great last minute dessert to add when your grill is still hot.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Drink Pairing: Port wine or Canadian whiskey
- Cinnamon or All-Spice
- Optional: vanilla ice cream
1. Slice peaches in half, remove the seed.
2. Over a hot charcoal grill, lightly oil the grates and place peaches, cut side down directly over flame.
3. After grill marks are achieved, flip peaches right-side up and drizzle with honey. Close grill lid and allow honey to caramelize.
4. Continue to cook peaches until they feel softened when prodded (approx 5 minutes).
5. Remove from grill, drizzle with honey, add a dash of cinnamon or all-spice and serve on their own or with a side of vanilla ice cream.